Rointe electric towel rails are manufactured with high-quality components and include extended guarantees for your peace of mind. The Loira Oval electric towel rail is part of our SELECT bathroom heating range.
The Rointe Loira Oval electric towel rail has a unique design that’s perfect for modern bathroom heating. It has Class II protection (double insulated) so they do not require a safety connection to the electrical earth (ground) when installed as the Class II protection ensures sufficient insulation. They are also IP44 rated for safety. Manufactured from high-quality steel, our practical and stylish heated towel rails boast optimum power output utilising high thermal transfer fluid to heat quickly and retain heat for longer.
This new towel rail heater includes a compact control panel with an oval shape and mechanical buttons. It’s easy to use and simple to program with the On/Off control and 6 preset temperature modes: 7ºC, 15ºC, 18ºC, 21ºC, 24ºC, 27ºC or 30ºC. We recommend a temperature of 18 or 21ºC for balanced and efficient consumption without affecting comfort. The Loira Oval towel rail has LED indicators and a max power mode for up to 2 hours. It has a unique design that’s ideal for contemporary bathrooms and is available in a stainless steel finish.
The Loira Oval heated towel rail is also compatible with Rointe remote controls: AIR and BASIC. They extend the functionality of the towel rail by allowing:
- Remote control without the need to use the control panel.
- Wider range of accurate setpoint temperatures by half a degree between 15 and 30ºC e.g. 19.5ºC.
- 24/7 personalised programming or use of the 4 preset heating programs on the BASIC Control remote.
Features and benefits of the Loira Oval towel rail:
- 3 heights: 813 mm (300 W), 1,139 mm (300 W) and 1,645 mm (500 W).
- 2 widths available: 432 mm and 482 mm.
- Suitable for projects and contractors.
- Simple programming in an elegant design for a tailored bathroom heating solution.
- High-quality materials.
- Steel body. High heat transfer thermal fluid. Straight bars. 10 years guarantee on body and 3 years on electronics.
- Protection: Class II. IP 44.
- Remote control: Includes infrared communication for compatibility with Rointe AIR or BASIC remote control (sold separately).